U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service News Releases
- USCIS to Celebrate Independence Day by Hosting Naturalization Ceremonies Across the Country
- Deputy Director for Policy Statement on USCIS’ Fiscal Outlook
- USCIS Rule Strengthens Employment Eligibility Requirements for Asylum Seekers
- USCIS Provides Greater Flexibility in Processing Work Authorization Requests for Asylum Applicants
- USCIS Statement on Supreme Court’s DACA Decision
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service Alerts
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service Policy Memoranda
- Rescission of Policy Memoranda, PM-602-0114
- Matter of F-M- Co., Adopted Decision 2020-01 (AAO May 5, 2020)
- Temporary Policy Changes for Certain Foreign Medical Graduates During the COVID-19 National Emergency
- Updated Guidance on Temporary or Seasonal Need for H-2A Petitions Seeking Workers for Range Sheep and/or Goat Herding or Production
- Temporary or Seasonal Need for H-2A Petitions Seeking Workers for Range Sheep and/or Goat Herding or Production
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service Form Updates
- New Form I-129CWR, Semiannual Report for CW-1 Employers; Edition Date 06/18/20.
- Update to Form I-129CW, Petition for a CNMI-Only Nonimmigrant Transitional Worker; New Edition Dated 06/18/20.
- Update to Form N-600K, Application for Citizenship and Issuance of Certificate Under Section 322. New Edition Dated Sep. 17, 2019.
- Update to Form N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Under Section 336 of the INA). New Edition Dated Nov. 8, 2019.
- Update to I-485 Supplement J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j). New Edition Dated 10/15/19.
U.S. Department of Labor News Releases
- U.S. Department of Labor Announces Availability of $40 Million In Strengthening Community Colleges Training Grants
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Poster to Keep Meat Packing, Poultry And Pork Workers Safe During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Statement by U.S. Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalia On President Trump’s Executive Order
- U.S. Department of Labor Using Public Service Announcements and Billboards to Promote Worker Safety and Health Amid Coronavirus
- U.S. Department of Labor Awards More Than $90 Million in Grants to Help Justice-Involved Individuals Enter the Workforce
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- North Texas construction company CFO sentenced for role in scheme to employ illegal aliens
- ICE announces another 30-day extension of flexibility in rules related to Form I-9 compliance
- ICE announces extension of flexibility in rules related to Form I-9 compliance
- 7-Eleven franchisee pleads guilty to harboring illegal aliens
- Nebraska company, businessman plead guilty to harboring, aiding and abetting